PROJECT: 107 Cambridge Street
LOCATION : Collingwood
BUILDER: Construction Engineering
ARCHITECT: Elenberg Fraser
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Management and settlement coordination of 89 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- The luxury apartments housed a floor to ceiling library in the lobby, were finished with marble and aged brass fittings and boasted views of Collingwood and the CBD
- Great success in valuation and purchaser inspections, leaving purchasers feeling informed and comfortable with the settlement process
- 88 of 89 apartments were settled within 1 month of the trigger date
- Leasing agents reported remarkable leasing results.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Purchaser communication strategy
- Valuation coordination, attendance and management
- Purchaser inspections
- Key handover.