LOCATION : West Melbourne
BUILDER: Hamilton Marino
ARCHITECT: Elenberg Fraser
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Management and settlement coordination of 241 apartments across 4 buildings
- The Japanese inspired project boasts the beauty and quietude of nature and incorporates a teppanyaki bar, two rooftop spas, a karaoke room and an outdoor lounge and kitchenette, as well as central courtyards
- Purchasers were mentored and kept informed throughout the construction and settlement process.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Purchaser communication strategy
- Valuation coordination, attendance and management
- Purchaser inspections
- Key handover.